We currently have a vacancy being advertised on the Teach Northamptonshire website. The posts is term time plus training days and fixed term from 4th January to 31st August 2022. It would suit someone looking to gain experience of working in a maintained early years setting. The job description is below.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 11.30 am to 12.30pm
The contract is 5 hours per week term time plus training days (39 weeks).
The contract is fixed term from 04/01/2022 to 31/08/2022.
Salary is NJC Scale C, spine points 2-3 (£18198 to £18562 Full time equivalent per year – approx. £2135 to £2177 per year actual). Hourly rate £9.43 to £9.81
Click here here to view the job description and apply. Closing date for applications Monday 28th November 2021.
The successful applicants for both posts will:
- Have a passion for supporting children and helping them to develop and learn
- Be caring and sensitive to specific individual needs
- Be patient, calm and positive
- Show initiative and flexibility
- Have some experience of working in an early years setting through work or volunteering
If you have any questions about the post or would like to visit please contact Claire or Mandy on 01536 514240.
Interviews will be held at the school in week beginning 6th December 2021.