Following the retirement of our current head teacher the governing body is looking to appoint an inspirational head teacher from January 2021. The post is offered as a full time position but the governing body would be open to discussing appointing a suitable candidate on a part time basis preferably three days per week.
The successful applicant will:
- share a passion for early years education
- lead a hugely committed and professional team
- demonstrate strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills and have the vision to take the school forward to meet the challenges of the future
- have experience of working in the early years and especially with children with special education needs
- have experience of inter-agency working
The school is committed to safeguarding and the successful appointment will be subject to a successful DBS check.
Candidates must apply via the Teach Northamptonshire website
Closing date for Applications is 4pm on Wednesday 24th June 2020.
Interviews will take place via Zoom on Tuesday 7th July 2020.